[pct-l] Royal Norwegians

milt, glen, list!

i must know where these norwegians are on the 17.mai!  big, big
norwegian day!!  we will throw them a party.  pls keep me
posted-- as much as possible-- please.  will try to arrange a
party they will not soon forget.

BTW norway's prince will also be visiting san diego this month
to celebrate 17.mai.

17.mai is norway's constitution day.  it's hard to describe how
big a day it is for those of us who are of norwegian background.

as big as xmas i'd say.

>gate at the GATR road.  At Laguna, there were thru-hikers all over.  I met the Royal Norwegian Expedition... >Jorn Henry Cristiansen, Thorbjorn Geirbo, Jan Christian Raastad.  We stopped by Warner Springs to check on

hilsen (greetings),
dave
--
/|\dave.arnt ANDERSEN ëàiáh¡.àRnLõ¢ç ¢@£iF®ñi@ davearnt@pe.net
Den absolutte fornuft avgikk ved doeden i aftes kl. 11. -Ibsen