H*elp - I can't breathe in them thar hills!

Hi List -

I know - training, training, training!

However, I never seem able to breathe freely in the high altitudes, no
matter how much time I spend there.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows anything about any supplements for
getting more oxygen.  I know you can buy oxygizer - stabilized liquid oxygen
and put drops in water to drink.

Also - I saw "Airwater" in the grocery store.  Anybody know anything about
any of that?

Also - can you just buy bottled oxygen to take a hit off?  They do it on
Everest - why not just for this old out of shape hiker?

Thanks for any info.

Mary B the Lurker