Re: [pct-l] Middleton's / Snow on San Jacinto

At 11:00 AM 5/9/99 -0700, you wrote:
>	Does anybody have Don and Helen Middleton's address and phone number?  Are
>they amenable to having a package sent to their place?

I don't know if they will accept packages. They are an older couple who
love to help, but I don't know if acting as a mail drop would be burdonsome
to them. Call and ask, I guess.

The Middletons have given permission to post this information on the
mailing list and I got this from the archives.

Dan and Helen Middleton
13010 Cottonwood Rd
HCR-1, Box 2001
Whitwater, CA 92282
(909) 849-8440

More thu hiker news:

I dropped off Rebecca Williams in Idyllwild on Friday after she spent time
with friends here in San Diego recovering from a sprained ankle. I hiked
from Humber Park/Saddle Junction to Strawberry Junction with her, then
looped back down to town via the Marion Ridge trail.

As we were hiking in, we met Karen Davis coming down Devil's slide.

Still some snow patches, but looking at the coverage in the north facing
areas where I hiked, I think that the snow on Fuller Ridge shouldn't be too
bad. Almost all of the snow from the last storm had melted.

--
Brick Robbins                   Life is a Journey, not a Destination
mailto:brick@fastpack.com      http://www.fastpack.com/brick

I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately, to front
only the essential facts of life and see if I could not learn what it had
to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
                           Henry David Thoreau from Walden