[pct-l] Where's Batch ?

I just received a call from Meadow Ed who is in Big Bear tonight along with
Pat and Walt, Al and Joe, and others whose names I can't remember.

Ed was concerned about Batch. Ed was wondering if anyone knows where Batch
is. He said that Batch left Idyllwild headed up Devil's Slide Trail toward
the PCT and Fuller Ridge. No one that Ed knows has seen him since. Two other
hikers got disoriented in the snow and almost made it to the Palm Springs
Tram Station before realizing they were off trail.

Some hikers skipped Fuller Ridge and went to Black Mountain Road from
Idyllwild before getting back on the PCT.

Ed thought "The Ravens" might have heard from Batch. Tim? Ann?

If anyone knows about Batch's current location, please let me know. Meadow Ed
is going to call back later this weekend to see what we (as a group) have
learned about Batch.

Thanks,
Charlie Jones