Re: [pct-l] Wanderlust Nomad Lite

Clarification.

I did not receive my tent in a week. I received it within a week of when
it was promised which was 2 months plus after I ordered it. Please have
a care about misquoting my emails.

In my opinion, it's unfair for any of us to make assumptions about why
anyone does what they do. We each have had some different experiences
here. Sharing our experiences makes lots of sense. Making speculations
as to motives without appropriate information, doesn't.

Namaste, m

--
Margo Chisholm
The Freedom Coach

"Challenge your most cherished assumptions."
-- Unknown