[pct-l] Wanderlust Nomad Lite

Kurt just returned my phone call (I had left a message this morning).  He
assured me that he would be overnighting my tent (Tom's too) UPS this
afternoon, with a 10am delivery tomorrow.  Since he had already called here
Tuesday to tell me he was just finishing up my tent, I wasn't "overly"
concerned and I have a ClipFlashlite as back up just in case I need it.

I knew early on, that Kurt was making the tent on an "as need" basis for
thru-hikers (AT and PCT, maybe CDT) getting them out to early starters first.
 I have no idea  just who ordered their tent first or if it really makes a
difference, I know he's doing the best he can.  And I don't believe he's out
to rip anyone off.  I've know the man over a year now mostly through the
internet and having spoken with him many times on the phone, but had the
pleasure of meeting him this passed January.  I believe he's a stand up guy.

Some of the other hikers (AT section etc.) understand Kurt's desire to get
out his product to the thru-hikers first, as that's what it was originally
intended for, and are being patient waiting for theirs to arrive.  It's
likely orders will be honored "first come first serve" basis after the class
of '99 is merrily on their way!

I got the teal...........

Sly