Re: [pct-l] Wanderlust Nomad Lite

In a message dated 4/15/99 2:48:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
reynolds@ilan.com writes:

<< I would not send this company a deposit because they cannot be trusted to
deliver the merchandise. >>

Goodmorning Mr. Reynolds,
I had a much different experience.  I ordered my tent, mailed the full
payment and received my tent.  I'm a very satisfied customer.  Don't know why
YMMV, but there are usually two sides to every story...and the truth is
always somewhere in between.  Hope everything works out for you.  It's a
great tent.
Cindy Miller
Wallingford, VT