[pct-l] Anyone planning on northbound from Campo?

* Message posted to PCT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Hal Margolis <haroldm2@flash.net>.
* Please use <mailto:haroldm2@flash.net> to reply to the sender.

Left Campo March 10 for an early start. With several delays and a skip of the leg from Pioneer Mail Picnic Area to Szizzors, made it to Warner Springs yesterday. When temps drop and snow melts, hope to continue north. Much to say about illegals, water availability, condition of trail (for the most part, excellent) and related info. If anyone is ahead of me, I'd like to hear from you as well. I do have some backup support, especially in the Southern California area. Hal Margolis, 818-988-5591 (The Green Hornet)