[pct-l] looking for early company

To all of you who are listed as 4/20 departure people and anyone else
who might be leaving that day, or maybe the 21st...

The friend who was going to do the first couple of sections with me has
canceled out at the last minute, and I have a strong preference for some
company between the border and Mt. Laguna. Am planning at the moment to
get a ride from SD the morning of the 20th and with a few well wishers
waving me off, leave the border by 10. Could offer a ride to a couple of
people who need them that morning. I'm moving fairly slowly to start,
planning about 11 miles the first day, 15 the second, Mt. Laguna the
morning of the 4th day. A faster pace definitely isn't how I want to
start. Given that, anyone interested in a bit of company, at least at
night, the first few days? I could push it back one day to the 21st but
can't leave earlier than the 20th due to a speaking engagement on the
18th. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks in advance.

Don't forget:  Last minute additions to the Roster need to be made
before April 15th!

Enjoy the day.

Namaste, m
--
Margo Chisholm
The Freedom Coach

"Challenge your most cherished assumptions."
-- Unknown