Re: [pct-l] Aqua Dulce

In a message dated 3/29/99 9:52:54 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
robertb@transmeta.com writes:

<< but there was sufficient confusion surrounding this mail drop
 that i wanted to make sure. >>

Robert,  Thanks for clearing up the confusion concerning Aqua Dulce.  I have
three scheduled mail drops that may also have changed, regarding whether or
not they will be accepting packages this year, they are Burney Falls State
Park,  Olallie Lake Ranger Station and Timberline Lodge.  Does anyone have any
knowledge with these three?

Also,  The KM General Store, from what I understand will be closed until June
sometime.  Is it ok to go ahead and mail gear and food there?  Their first few
days open has to be chaotic at best.

Thanks,  Sly