[pct-l] Kamp Anza

Walt and I just received a message from  Kamp Anza...Paul &
Pat Miller, two wonderful Trail Angels. They have had their first thru hiker
for the year... Trail name, Goforth,  Joanne!  She couldn't have had a
better place to stay that is for sure!  Sounds like Joanne is making great
time and sending Karen some wonderful trail reports -- thanks Joanne and
Karen!

We can personally recommend Kamp Anza as a wonderful place to recuperate.
They have a camp store, showers, laundromat and best of all Paul & Pat
Miller who will let you stay at their trailer site and pitch your tent --
Paul makes a mean breakfast too!  They wanted me to post a note to the PCT
site to let you know that they  ".. will be looking forward to seeing any of
you hikers. Please pass that information on to others.  If anyone wants to
come off the trail at Hwy 371 & 74, there is a phone there, and we can pick
up anyone who needs a rest.  Phone #  is 909-763-4421."    Their e-mail
address is <thebear1@gte.net>.  And Trail Magic continues!
Happy Trails Couple -- See you soon!