[pct-l] Resupply town questions

Hi.  As I make out my address labels, I have a few minor questions about a few
of the towns where I'm resupplying.  I'm hoping someone out there can answer
these.

1.  Onyx.  The Trail Guide states "(on Sat.- must knock on door to pick up
packages, no outgoing mail)".  I'm taking this to mean no outgoing mail on
Saturdays, but other times it's ok.  Is this accurate?

2.  At the Kennedy Meadows General Store I have 2 addresses.  One is P.O. Box
3A-5 for Postal.  The other is 1445 Kennedy Meadows Road for UPS only.  Inside
the Guide book it states "Mail to the store via UPS only."  but at the back of
the book it has both addresses which I would take to indicate both are ok, you
just need different modes of sending.  The short version:  Is it ok to mail
via US Postal (regular mail) a package to the P.O. box?  Or do I have to send
pkgs via UPS?

3. Vermillion Valley Resort - is it necessary to call and ok packages sent
there?  Are people there now or after what date?  Anyone know current price to
hold pkg.?

4.  Echo Lake - there is no outgoing mail there, so I'm wondering do people
just not send their drift box here, or do they find a kind person to take it
out and mail it elsewhere.

5.  Burney Falls State Park - Trail Guide notes "Outgoing mail service is
limited but available".   What does this mean?  Limited to letters but not
packages?  Limited to certain days of the week?  Limited to a fee??  Does
anyone know?

That's it.  Just some minor stuff.  I'm slowly working my way through it all.
16 more days for me!!

Deb