Re: [pct-l] Anyone planning on leaving Kennedy Meadows earlier than 6/15?

Margaret Brownell wrote:

> Is anyone leaving Kennedy Meadows earlier than the RJ suggested date of 6/15
> this year?  I'm hoping with the lower snow pack that leaving KM in early
> June will be possible.  I'm currently planning 6/3.  Will anyone be out
> there with me or will I be breaking the trail?  mb

My current plan is to arrive in Kennedy Meadows about 24 May, then return home
for a brief break.  The plan says I would return to Kennedy Meadows and head on
north about 28 May.  I think my plan may be overly ambitious, but assuming no
major health or other problem, I'm confident I will be heading north from
Kennedy Meadows before 15 June.

Incidently, I've been warned that the PO at Tuolumne Meadows will probably not
be open when I (or you) pass thru before 15 June.

    Allen Downs