[pct-l] Thru hike bash!

Hey Blister -- now that is using your noodle!

>From the standpoint of a meaningful evaluation of the product, I think the
>thing to do is to have a FAFDPCTS party at Manning Park.

From the standpoint of gear (what product?), hike evaluation and reflection,
having a post hike party makes sense and would also be a wonderful
celebration.  I know from several of our '97 friends that Lynne Whelodn's PCT
Video meant so much to them because it tickled their memories of places and
friends.  A get together first and a celebration later.

HTC