[pct-l] Last of the leasure hiking

This isn,t about PCT but I need to say our hiking may be more in Europe than
the Western U.S.  Thanks to Clinton, our sons and daughters may be headed for
a hike in Kosovo. I can maybe see fighting for some gas for our cars ( like in
Kuwait ) but what gives with us and bombing  in Europe besides making Russia
mad. This may be Clinton,s biggest mistake yet. This could make vietnam look
like playschool. Who could send off their kids to this  to die and say " Yes,
It is a good cause" I would love to rehike the PCT if I got to drag Billy Boy
by the ankles through the desert. If I get booted from the list for this
important matter, I will live with it. ( I am just outraged about what an
idiot we have for Pres. )