Re: [pct-l] questions about adzpctko party

Tom/Charlie/PCTL,

I am planning to go down to Lake Moreno on Friday evening, April 16.
Anyone flying into LAX that day, I can arrange to pick up on my way home
from work and take down to Campo that night.

Tom, I think that I will be full, between my kids, camping stuff, one or
two PCT'ers, packs and the water for stashing.  If you can bring any other
provisions required then I can bring all of the water.  I will be in
Mammoth this weekend, so let's coordinate with Charlie next week and
arrange food, supplies, equipment, etc. for the ADZPCTKOP.

I will be snowshoeing in the Red's Meadow area this weekend and give an
early (and therefor highly useless) report when I return.

Greg "Strider" Hummel