Re: [pct-l] questions about ticks; adzpctko party; recommended drugs

The ADZPCTKO  timing is . . . . .well , . . . . . whatever.

We have two spaces for Friday and Saturday night. There is also a backpackers
area [$3 per night] a few feet away. Actually, we really haven't started
organizing anything yet because we are all still into our normal life [as
opposed to 99 hopefuls who are, no doubt in that per-hike grey zone]. We will
get our act together this weekend.

My current understanding, subject to change, is that Charlie will set up Friday
for those who want to crash there Friday night but no real party is planned.
Greg and family will show up Saturday, probably about noon, after driving down
from the LA area. My plans are more fluid. I will probably drive down friday
with whatever supplies Greg directs me to bring. You can understand that getting
the large amount of water transported plus party stuff is somewhat of a
logistics problem.

I have offered to transport people from LA to Campo but so far my only duties
are to pick up Joanne Lennox when she calls from wherever.

Getting to Lake Morena Park is easy. Take I-8 east from San Deigo to the Lake
Morena turnoff. Charlie: Can you post better directions?