[pct-l] count down

Hi all, I just returned to the US and have been out of touch with the list
and people's scheduals.  Im still hoping to start May 1, will I have company-
who are you, when are people planning to hit K-Meadows, when are you planning
to leave? Also I'll be one of those hiking nerds with a web page, because, as
stated before I am doing some fund raising, but I also hope to keep an
updated itinerary etc...on the page.  Check it out: www.fcinet.com/pct .  One
more question- any ideas on sleeping bags. Please let me know if you have a
favorite- I am not interested in the down coat thing, I am looking for high
fill power (500+), non-gortex outer shell, draft collar, in the 10 degree
range. Longevity  is obviously key.  Let me know.

special note to Nathan- I lost your email (again) let me know what you ended
up doing.

Thanks Charlotte (birdgirl)