[pct-l] Re: Stephenson Tent

3RS -- 4.5 pounds including lines stakes and stuff sack. 3# 2oz for the 2RS. I
like freestanding too but I can't find one that does all the other stuff at this
weight. The fabric is at least as sturdy as in a standard tent -- possibly
tougher. That's 300 days with a small kid along. I have a sturdy marriage too
((:

If you can't support Clinton you are not a "Commie pinko" [old fashoned for
ultra-liberal] you are a "narrow minded jerk from the past"  like Monte