[pct-l] Bic Stoves

Butane stoves are just glorified Bic Lighters with grills on top. These are
great for girl scouts, first-timers and handicaps. But they are not the best
all around stoves for all around conditions. Mt. Baker in Washington is about
to break the world record for snowfall in one year this season. ( Old record
was Mt. Rainier in 1971) Good luck PCTer,s of 1999 be safe. I think we got all
the snow that Southern Cal is missing this year. We have got over 90 straight
days of rain ( another record ) in Olympia which is all snow above 3,000 feet.
Really wish I was in the desert about now. In Washington, we don,t tan, we
rust.