Re: [pct-l] Bear canisters (homemade)

Jeff said: "Never gave much thought about bear canisters, but the
idea of using PVC sounds interesting."

Keep us posted Jeff, et al.  I have some doubts as to whether the design
described could stand up to a determined bear.  If there is an overlap or lip
that the bear can get a hold of at the end, the bear would possibly be able to
rip it off the body of the canister.  For it to work I think the ends would
have to fit on the inside of the body of the canister.  Bob