[pct-l] As the Coyote Panteth for Water....

Wow, there was a lot of yippin' and yappin' over the water caching.  Well,
this coyote doesn't bite any hand that will feed (or water) it.  May the
wounds from less friendly jaws heal quickly.  Being a Washington-bred
coyote and no desert dog, I would gladly accept anyone's offer to cache
water for me along the drylands of Section A.  I'll be in the company of
possibly two other women for the first few legs of the section, starting
the trail (is it definate, yet, R.W.?) April 16.  Ah, ye Trail Angels,
nobody said it would be easy lugging those wings around behind you all the
time, but please don't be discouraged by the burden of human kindness, it's
people like you who make dreams of thruhiking the PCT a reality.   Oh,
yeah, beer along the trail?  Sounds like the kind of vision induced by heat
mirage!  Well, no coyote has ever been known to turn down a free drink!
		Shoshanna Coyote-Rains