[pct-l] River crossings

Can anybody tell which rivers in the Sierras posed the most problems for
crossing.  Which rivers early in the season needed to be crossed early in
the morning and were too deep by noon.  Any alternatives to the normal PCT
crossings?

I am short and short legged and have found that if a creek or river is
flowing FAST, I am unable to keep my feet on the river bottom when it is at
or above my knees(18").  I am much more concerned about river crossings
than the High Sierra Passes.  And although Jardine talks some about
crossings, he goes into no detail on which rivers can be real problems

I am acquainted with Bear Creek and crossed it above the PCT crossing, one
tributary at a time.  That worked well.  Any others?

goforth