[pct-l] Lighten Up!

One way I'll lightening my gear this year,  will be a Photon II Micro Light at
only 6 grams (that's less than a 1/4 oz).  This alone, saves nearly 10 oz's.
over my Petzl Micro, with a set of extra batteries.  I actually ordered two of
them, 1 white, that last for 14 hours and one orange, that is supposed to be
very bright and last for 124 hours.

Replacement batteries are around $2 at wally world.

Of the two websites I found selling Photon's this one was $10 cheaper for the
white and five for the orange.  They also come in other colors.  The bulbs and
light are guaranteed for life.

Here's the website if anyone is interested:
<A HREF="http://littleriver.datasys.net/photonmicrolight.html">
photonmicrolight</A>

Sly

PS Thanks to Jon Vonhof for the original site, the cheap one!