RE: [pct-l] Stretching it out!

Sly,

The ALDHAW Gathering is held the first weekend in October.

This year it will be held at the Mazama Lodge (
http://www.mazamas.org/activities/lodge.htm
<http://www.mazamas.org/activities/lodge.htm>  ) on Mt. Hood.

We are getting a discounted rate. The rates and other gathering
information will be posted on the ALDHAW web site later this spring.

Ron
ALDHAW Webmaster
www.gorp.com/nonprof/aldhaw <http://www.gorp.com/nonprof/aldhaw>