[pct-l] Tuna Can Alcohol Stove

Just back from two nights camping along the PCT near Meiss Lake, north of
Carson Pass (J8).  Plenty of snow to dig in, but I can't give you any official
snow depth.  It seemed to be within the normal range.

Took the alcohol stove to try it out in "real life".  On Saturday night, with
temp below 30 F. and a noticeable wind, I boiled 2 cups of water in 8.5
minutes.   On Monday morning, with temp about 12 to 14 F. and no wind, we used
it to melt enough snow for hot chocolate and instant oatmeal for two people.
I wouldn't call this a winter camping stove but, it sure did perform
adequately for the conditions (IMHO).

By cutting the aluminum windscreen in half lengthwise and taping it back
together with metallic mylar tape, I could fold it so it fits inside the pot
with the rest of the stove.  This worked, but the tape didn't hold up well in
the extreme cold.  Still, it's handy to have everything tucked together inside
the pot.  Needs a little more work, that's all.