[pct-l] I'll be glad to help.

To all hikers on the PCT:

My name is JoAnn and I have only made one other contribution to the
List, but I am a devoted reader.  That being as it may, I want to offer
to all you thru hikers any help I can be.  My husband and I live in
Yreka, CA.  We are right on Interstate 5 about 20 South of the OR
border.  I hope to do a lot of backpacking on the PCT myself this summer
but will be home more than not.  I would like to offer my home and my
assistance if you are in need.  If any of you would like to e-mail me
I'll give you my address and phone number for you to take on your hike.
If you come up ill or injured, or need to go to a store you cannot reach
via hiking, I'd be extremely pleased to help.  We have a three bedroom
house and if you needed a lay over for medical/injury needs we'd be glad
to have you.  I do not live real close to the PCT, in-so-far as a
"walk".  We are about 45 minutes from the Deadfall Lakes; 45 minutes
from Castle Crags SP; and hour from Etna Summit and one and a half hours
from Seiad Valley.  None of those drives are too excessive.  Up here in
rural areas we are use to long drives to get to entertainment and major
shopping.

Please e-mail me at: jomike@snowcrest.net if interested.