Re: [pct-l] Re: Resupply boxes

Actually we  have a fair sized team ready to help 99 hopefuls to Kennedy
Meadows. Our plan is to get you off to a good start then voyarestically
hike with you to Canada.

Our plans aren't firm yet but tentatively:
1- We will get you supplied inLA and on the trail in Campo.
2-Get you a great first night at Hauser Creek [if we can get key] or Moreno
Valley if not.
3- Provide support at scissors crossing
4-Provide support at I-10
5-Provide support at I-15
6- Provide support at Agua Dulce
7-Stash water along the Techaphe

Now the price for all this help, 99 hopefuls, is that you CAN'T QUIT. You
must make Canada. Forget that crap about :Hiking your own Hike, Alternate
Goals or What you learn about yourself. We are into victory, success and
all that very old fashioned 'make it at all costs' determination.