[pct-l] Not receiving some e-mail

Well Brick and ISP, by comparing the digest version to the regular mailing
list I was able to determine that I am not receiving all the messages from
the PCT-l mailing list.

My mail server may reject some of the messages as SPAM.  Hurrican Helen's
messages are almost alway deleted, it may be the computer language that her
messages start with.  Some of the other E-mails seem to be rejected because
they do not start with a place of origin.(the E-mail addrress is not at the
top).  All of this is pure speculation, these are the only connections that
I could come up with.  I know almost knowing about the computer, I was just
trying to find a common thread among the messages that were deleted.
Whatever is happening from what you and my ISP says, it is not a matter
that the message is bounced back to the list.  So ,if this is not happening
what is happening, what is going on?

Any answers?

goforth