Re: [pct-l] Annoying Plants along the PCT

I am trying to choose between the ultralite, solar powered weedeater and the heavier but more efficient gasoline powered mower.  I am really leaning toward the mower since I have the option of self-propelled and the vibrations have the added benefit of startling those pesky rattlesnakes right off the trail.  The weedeater however will stuff better and has a weight savings of 20.33 lbs..  What do others think?
Helen