Re: [pct-l] Annoying Plants along the PCT

Don't forget the Poisen Oak. It is the California State plant. The
California version is legendary. It is so strong that even looking at it
causes breakouts. In fact, some sensative people should not read this
e-mail.

The San Gabriels are absolutely lousey with Poisen Oak and I suspect that
the San Bernadinos and the Sierra Foothills are also.

Again my solution is very a very light, tightweave, nylon pants [The kind I
have -- the legs zip off]. I would put elastic or drawstrings around the
cuffs that would cover the shoe/boot top.