Re: [pct-l] Re: The Ugly Ogre!

Greg Hummel wrote:
 > Strider casts his favor  may
 > the great ugly Ogre live on forever

   Ugly Ogre describes him allright. I just read the last weeks
mail and got sick seeing all those posts slamming a person for
wanting everybody to come together for the good of the trail.
   What kind of twisted so and so talks about his own wife to
 write dirt about another lady anyway? I see Greg's all giggly
to see decent intelligent people put down, am I the only one to
 feel disgusted and speak out? Well I'm sorry to see people that
like to call themselves hikers treat other hikers so rotton.
    I hope she doesn't change her address because I
 sure need the information about snowlevels and such she used
to give the list.        Mac