[pct-l] PCT: Day Zero Campsite

From: Greg and Tom,

Announcing the Day Zero PCT thruhike location for 1999.

I live in LA. I have a small backyard that i will throw open to thruhikers
between April 12 and April 16. [Yes I have my wife's permission. She is
very nice]. The campsite is flat and has running beer and white zinfindel.

Saturday, April 17 we will transport everybody to Campo early enough that
the group can make Hauser Creek that night. Assuming that Hauser Creek is
accessable by 4WD we will meet you there saturday night for Day 1 Kickoff.

Currently we have two (2) drivers, Greg and myself so space is currently
limited.

That is the plan as of now.