Re: [pct-l] Re: Help!

Sly,
Public transportation in California?

No way! Greg and I [Tom Reynolds] are targeting helping out PCT starters in
mid-April. Why not target that timeframe?

What food drops do you have in mind? If you fly into LA we can make drops
from Agua Dulce South without difficulty.

Everyone should know that Greg can help only on weekends and I am tied up
on Sundays but an free to some extent during the week. You should also know
that I don't know squat about San Deigo [probably Greg doesn't either] but
I know every backpacking store in LA>