[pct-l] Re: Help!

In a message dated 2/4/99 8:25:06 AM US Eastern Standard Time, Slyinmd writes:

<< I'll be merrily leaving Maryland around the 18th of May by the likes of a
greyhound and arriving in the San Diego area by the 21st.  I'd like to rest up
for a few days and get acclimated to the heat, before I head out for Campo on
the 25th.

 I was wondering, is camping allowed on any beaches for cheap, of free!  Or
perhaps some area parks that I can hang out in, putting a few drops together.

 These dates are tenative, but that's what I'm looking at. >>

LOL, did I say May, I meant April, which will give me an extra week from my
original May 1st starting date, to break in a little slower.

I also meant state parks the area that allow camping, (possibly with public
transportation to stores), which will give me the chance to get my gear and
some mail drops together.

Sly  : )