[pct-l] Water storage

Question...I haven't done a lot of desert camping, and I'm getting
lots of conflicting info on how much water storage I'll need for thru
hikeing the PCT. I know that it's a crapshoot this far in advance,
when no one knows how dry the season is going to be, but I've decided
to go with the lightweight Nalgene Wide Mouth 96 oz. bladders, and
living in Alaska, I have to order what I need now, or I'll never get
it. So what's your best guess? How many oz's of water capacity will I
need and where will I need it. Of course, I'm most concerned about
Southern California, but I see that Oregon has some dry sections too.
I normally carry  about two quarts of water, (64 ozs). Where will I
need to suplement this supply, and by how much?
Thx

==
Tucker
email:worknot@yahoo.com