Re: [pct-l]Cheers!

 Has anyone figured out which company has the best,
> most complete, cellular coverage for the PCT?

I've been told that AT&T has more towers than anyone else. I plan to go
with their One Rate system unless I can get  my hands on a satellite
phone without paying for it :-). I'll be working with clients on the
trail, so the more coverage the better. North of San Francisco, though,
it's going to be pretty sparse. Not many people so not many towers so
not much phone coverage. Hope that helps.

Namaste, m

--
Margo Chisholm
The Freedom Coach

"It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are."
-- e.e. Cummings