[pct-l] Umbrellas and Tyvek (unrelated)

I've been too busy to keep up with the daily digest, but I've seen
from the last two that I'm missing some good dialogues! Unfortunately
I only have materialistic questions.

I see that the subject umbrella has come up again and, instead of
asking about making one, I wonder if anyone has come across an ultra
light already made one. I thought I found a pretty good compact
umbrella, but I got caught in a monsoon in Singapore and it has never
been the same since.

Secondly: I know Tyvek has been talked to death on this list; forgive
me for I was not paying attention, and now I would like to know how
and where I could purchase enough for a ground cover.

Thanks!
Dave

        Dave Encisco
        dencisco@rotorwiz.arc.nasa.gov