[pct-l] dogs

I think someone posted information about some sort of hiking booties for
dogs. These might help prevent some of the paw damage of hiking 2600 miles.
Anyone still have info on these things? Not that I have a problem with
people taking their dogs on the trail, I love dogs, but another issue might
be hip problems. Some dogs are genetically very prone to weak hips - from
years of controlled breeding. I know my parents' Golden Retriever has this
problem, and other breeds may too. The wear from hiking such a distance
could very well exacerbate a hip problem...something to ask the vet about,
maybe. Hope this helps.

-Yip