[pct-l] Slides on tape

When I came back from PCT, I gave slide shows to local colleges, lions clubs
and bla bla bla bla bla.  I now have put the slides on Tape and loan it to
friends and relatives.  I call the tape (The PCT, Trail of Death) This is a
sick carryover from whitewater guide days, any time a client would hear a
rapid and ask "What That ," You say, Rapid of Death and make up a quick story!
The word "Death " is like garlic to any story and adds flavor.  For more fun
on the trail, do the old "Eiger Sanction" trick to your parter.  Add a six
pack of your favorite beverage to their pack when their not looking (like when
getting permits) Hike up hill 3 hours and ask them if they want a pop or beer.
They ask if you packed that up here and you say," No, But you did!  Then run
like crazy and check your pack for rocks daily afterwards.  PS.  Greg and Jeff
lie like rugs, tape is of good quality and shows three hikers in super shape
making Banner Peak Climb seem as easy as crossing the street! This was also
done without OXYGEN as they climbed  entire peak with plastic bags over their
heads to the summit.