[pct-l] Re: Room 4 everybody

:Welcome to the Pacific Crest Trail Mailing List
:-----------------------------------------------
:This mailing list is designed for discussion of issues relating to the
:Pacific Crest Trail.

I signed onto this list because I am interested in the Pacific Crest Trail.
It's a big trail and there are lots of people in the world: the combination
of these two factors means there are going to be people with many different
types / varieties / levels (choose whichever you prefer) of interest in the
trail. From the "welcome message" to the list, I figured, when I signed onto
it, that *all* those people would be welcome on the list: welcome to read,
welcome to post, welcome to ask questions, welcome to describe their
experiences and to state their opinions.

If there is anyone out there reading this who would like to draw a line and
exclude some of the people who are interested in the PCT, please post your
lists of "accepted" and "not accepted" people. (Of course, I don't expect
that anyone out there actually does want to exclude any PCTophiles -- even
though sometimes we see to write as if we do believe someone should be
excluded.)

It's all good, guys!
Karen
Albuquerque, NM, USA