Re: [pct-l] [pct]videos

Mary asked does anybody have a favorite backpacking video?
I do have a favorite, but its not one I bought, I made this video
on our sept. 97 PCT/JMT hike from Yosemite to Mt. Whitney.
We took 16 days and the video is just over 11/2 hours.
I hike the PCT back in 1977 ( age 21) I got a couple of fellow
77 PCT hikers (Greg Hummel & Paul Hacker) that I kept in
contact with over all these years to join me and Jason on this
20 year reunion hike, we all had a great time.
I have several video copies of the 97 hike and I'll share them
with anybody that would like to see the video.My e-mail
address is JeffZclimb@aol.com

Jeff Zimmerman