[pct-l] Topo! Map Update

I am sorry to report that I have not received the San Deigo Topo! CD yet. I
am still planning to trace the PCT route and print color lazer maps for
whoever wants them for the area between mexico and agua dulce, however, I
know that some of you may be getting nervous.

To supplement the maps in the guidebook and get a bigger picture of the
trail, I am using [North to south]:
1-Trail Map of the San Gabriels [from John Robinson's book, Wilderness
Press]
2-Trail Map of the San Bernadinos [same as above]
3-Guide to the San Jacinto Wilderness [USFS]
4-Anza-Borrego and Yuha Desert [Wilderness Press]

Each of these maps is about 7 bucks.