RE: [pct-l] Whad you do??

		I saw this question posted on another list and I found
myself in the
		same boat.
		" What did you do about your job when you were faced
with the reality
		that you had made up your mind that you were going to
hike the trail?"

		I am in that boat now. I like my job, pay is good steady
work but there
		is absolutely no possibility of a 5 or 6 month leave of
absence.
		The trail is important enough to me to quit and worry
about work 6
		months down the road. Sad to say my wife doesnt share my
views :(

		Was the experience of the trail one that changed you
life's plan??
		What did any of you do, or have you had similar
situations??
		Any input is helpful.

Not to appear to blunt or callus but one can always get a new job.
However, once you're dead you can't get a new life.

Fallingwater