[pct-l] Re: Maps

A follow up to the DeLorme Atlas message:

I just noticed that in a recent post Steve (sskamp@bendnet.com)
mentioned that ...

"The Forest Service as a 5 part map of the PCT thru OR & WA.
3 for OR and dna 2 for WA. These are great maps with mileage, topography
and history of the area(s). $3 each and worth it. REI stocks all 5."

That would make maps for WA & OR $15, which is less money than
the DeLorme Atlases would be (half the cost). And we/you/me wouldn't
have to cut the maps out.

(I'm going to stick with the DeLorme atlas maps for CA & cut them out since I
already have them & like them alot.) Although if someone does
come up w/ good maps for CA I'd love to know about it.

Thanks,

Rebecca Williams
rebecca_pct@usa.net

Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.amexmail.com/?A=1