Re: [pct-l] More on bears

> Don't forget to leave all the zippers on your packs unzipped at night.
> The land sharks like to snoop around while you sleep.

Heck, I put my dang pack inside my tent when camping in "Bear Alley" (between
Yosemite Valley and Tuolumne).  We abandoned stealth camping one night and
camped near Cathedral lakes and several other campers.  We heard bears all
night, and people until about 2am, so the previous post that emphasized the
patience of bears is very accurate.  Anyway, the next morning, we got up about
5:45 and found lots of shreded packs and gear next to sleeping campers on our
way to Tuolumne.  I was glad I put ALL my gear in my tent.

peace,
Dude