RE: [pct-l] Sierra Designs Devine Lightning

RE: Sola
This looks like an interesting tent. However it is heavier than the Sierra
Designs Divine Lightning.
 I checked the Stephenson Catalog. The Stephenson 2 series all have 42
square feet floor area.

     The 2X is 2.33 pounds [2 pounds 5.3 ounces], single wall
     The 2R is 2.75 pounds [2 pounds 12 ounces, double wall, without large
side windows
     The 2RS is 3 pounds 1 ounce, 2R with large windows for stargazing and
venting

Since I consider the Stephenson 2RS to be the ultimate 2 person tent for
California Sierra backpacking {Serious blizzard or 90 degree wearther--take
your guess} and I consider the 2X to be superior to any tent I have seen
yet, anything above 2 pounds 5 ounces is unteresting to me.
1. Sierra Designs Divine Lightning 2 pounds, 2 ounces [can probably rule
this out in favor of the Stephenson 2x unless cost is critical]
2. Wanderlust Nomad Lite 1.5 pounds [if you use adjustable tent poles]
appears to be the lone contender to top the Stephenson.