RE: [pct-l] Sierra Designs Devine Lightning

Integral Designs makes a tent that seems similar to the Devine Lightning.
Their tent is called the "Sola".  Here is the URL:

	http://www.integraldesigns.com/bivy/bvysol.htm

They put the Sola in their bivy section, but it has two hoops and looks to
me more like a single wall, one person, hoop tent.  The Sola weighs 2.8 lbs
and comes in regular and long (2.95 lbs) lengths.

I haven't seen either the Sola or the Devine Lightning, so I can't comment
further.

-- Jim