[pct-l] Recipes

Hi there!  I'd love to hear about some good recipes for the trail.  Anybody
out there have some favorites?  A recent one I've tried and liked was from
Bkpker Magazine:

International Couscous  (serves 2)

3/4 C couscous
4 t dried cranberries
4 t currents or raisins
4 t thinly sliced dried carrots
4 t dried onions
3 t chicken bouillon powder
3 t chili powder
1 t garlic powder
1/4 t brown sugar
1/2 t butter powder (optional)
3 Tablespoons toasted sliced almonds

At home: Package all ingredients except almonds in a zipper-lock plastic bag.
On the trail:  Place the couscous mixture in a pot or bowl and add 1 1/4 Cups
of boiling water.  Mix well, cover, and let stand 10 minutes (insulate from
the cold ground with a fleece jacket).  Before serving, add almonds and, if
you like, a dash of hot sauce.  serves 2

Anyone else with dinner (or other) trail recipies they'd be willing to share?

Deborah