Re: [pct-l] Tyvek - has anyone used?

>One other thing ... it is noisy (but that goes away
>as soon as you're lying on it holding it in place!).

>David Ferguson (of Dave & Jen)
>PCT '97

If you run Tyvek through the washer and dryer it loses its' "noise" and
becomes supple without any noticeable yielding of its moisture bearing
properties.  Another added benefit: the printed advertising becomes
faded, less eyesore/ weight :)

Sorry for such a late response to the post, I have some catching up to
do.          Wildhair  AT96

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]